1. DO use breath mints.
2. Do not break the follower’s hand by squeezing too hard.
3. Do not actually kiss the follower on ”Besito” unless you have made a prior arrangement
4. Do make eye contact with your Rueda partner.
5. Do smile and laugh as much as possible.
6. Do not embarrass or humiliate your fellow Rueda dancer with criticism. Use diplomacy, timing and tact when making “suggestions.”
7. Only the instructor should give instructions during a class.
Unless you are specifically asked by the instructor to offer assistance, DON'T!